WELCOME BUDDY! SHARE YOUR STORY!

Forum

The First Date Effe...

Share:

The First Date Effect : Yankee  

Tola
 Tola
(@tola)

You know when you're getting ready for a first date, and you're totally nervous and jittery? When you worry about the million little things that could go wrong and then feel a little silly when none of your concerns turn out to be legitimate? Well, these guys (and their dates) were not so lucky.

Here, 5 guys give their most cringeworthy first-date stories, purely for your enjoyment. 😊😊😊❣️

1. "I brought her to a diner right off of our college campus. After the meal, I realized I forgot my wallet, and they didn't take the card that she had on her. We had to wait an hour for my friends on campus to walk over and pay for the meal." —Tyler, 23

2. "I went to Chili's with a girl I was really interested in. We ended up back at her place watching a movie in bed and I couldn't make a move on her because I was afraid I'd have to use the bathroom. Turns out I did have to, and I ended up puking through the second half of Monsters University. There was no goodbye kiss." —Sam, 22

3. "I took a girl on a first date to see the first Hunger Games movie a few years back but completely neglected to plan anything afterward. We were driving back trying to figure out something to do, and I jokingly suggested we check out the new Menards [a home improvement store]. She was very much into the idea and so we spent the afternoon doing a bad reenactment of the 500 Days of Summer IKEA scene. She got embarrassed by me sitting on the moving sidewalk because that was clearly the most embarrassing part of being taken to a Menards on a first date. In all seriousness, Emily, thank you for being such a good sport about that. I'll never forget the importance of plans and a good home improvement store again." —Chris, 22

4. "It was my third week of college and I had really hit it off with this girl in one of my classes. We decided to meet up for dinner one night in the middle of the week (not really sure if that's considered a first date). But anyway, I got there a few minutes before she did, and when she came in, we were chatting, and then, when she sat down, she farted really loud. Like unavoidably loud. She excused herself to go to the bathroom and never came back. I'm now a senior and we haven't talked since that day." —Max, 21

5. "Throughout our first date, we decided to share fun facts about ourselves whenever the conversation ran dry. Afterward, we went back to my place and she whispered in my ear, 'Fun fact: I'm a gymnast and don't have a gag reflex.' To which I promptly responded, 'Fun fact: I'm a virgin.'" —Tyler, 21

Now what do you think will be  Naija equivalents of these stories

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Jimeto
Admin
(@jimeto)
Admin

Hey Tee was this copied?

Working

Please Login or Register